This privacy statement concerns all persons, which use the services of Be-Inventive, Berg Simone e.U. We are hereby informing you of the type, extent and purpose of the capture and use of your personal data by our company. We respect your privacy and are committed to precisely following the legal requirements for the processing of your personal data (EU regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR), DSG 2000, DSG 2018 and TKG 2003). All your personal data is processed on this basis.
Be-Inventive, Berg Simone e.U. is responsible for the processing of data, her deputy is Simone Berg
Our data protection coordinator is Simone Berg .
Our data protection officer is Simone Berg
For more information please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org
By using our services and providing your consent in accordance with this declaration, you confirm that you are 18-years or above and are able to give valid consent, or you have provided us with a valid declaration of consent from your legal guardian or solicitors.
- Information in accordance with Art 13 GDPR
Your personal data, particularly your
- master data (last name, first name, address, email address, telephone number),
- the data contained in your travel documents (passport number, passport data, date of birth, issuing authority, expiration date),
- data regarding payment type and pertaining to payments, in particular EC-cards, credit cards and bank cards,
- destinations, hotels, length of stay, contact persons, conditions, special services, medical data, frequent flyer number and
- special data categories such as medical data and data regarding special requirements or marital-/partnership,
are required for our services. In particular, these include bookings pertaining to travel, guides, hotels, restaurants, transfers, registries, insurance, events, tours, accreditation, vouchers – including customer system, invoicing and checking thereof (B2B, B2C, FIT) – tickets, purchase of hotels, etc.
For these purposes, this data is saved, processed and, if needed, transferred to third parties – including service providers in other countries for the purpose of processing travel bookings, software and agency services, etc.
We do not use profiling methods or make automated decisions.
The legal foundations for these data processing procedures are
- the fulfilment of our pre-contractual and contractual obligations to yourself,
- consent declarations obtained from yourself,
- statutory, contractual or other legal obligations (e.g. documentation rights and obligations as per finance and accounting, tax and customs regulations, contract administration, reporting regulations, legal disputes, as well as Art. 96 TKG and
- our legitimate interests (e.g. the betterment of our client services, also within the scope of direct advertising or the perception of our own legal interests).
The length for which the data is saved is calculated in accordance with the length of our business relationship, the declarations of consent, as provided by yourself, as well as the statutory requirements to preserve records and legal obligations, which apply to our business. In case of regular business and in the interest of optimum client services, we must stress that we are committed to knowing your previously submitted customer wishes so well, that we can provide lasting and on-going customer satisfaction.
You are free to subscribe to our newsletter. Registration, which requires you to submit your email address and consent to receiving the newsletter, can only take place when you acknowledge a link for registration, which you receive per email. In order to supply you with targeted information within the scope of our newsletter, which will be of most interest to you, we give you the option to notify us of particular interests, appointed dates, locations and regions and the like upon registering.
In every newsletter which you receive, you will find all information pertaining to unsubscribing from the newsletter. For more information on our newsletter, please contact us under email@example.com We are happy to help.
The content of our website has been carefully curated and repeatedly checked, however we cannot be held accountable for the topicality, validity and scope of the supplied information. Damage claims pertaining to use or non-use of the information or by using false or incomplete information is excluded. All offers are subject to change and are considered non-binding. We reserve the right to change, supplement, delete or temporarily or entirely unpublish the website or parts thereof without prior notice.
The content and the coding of our website are protected by copyright and ancillary copyright laws. Every reproduction – even in part – and publication, in particular copying of texts, graphics and photos is forbidden, without obtaining our prior written approval.
- Transferring to third parties/ obligations of processors
In consideration of permissible purposes (e.g for our electronic advertisements in the form of newsletters),
- your personal data may be passed on to company-internal processors,
- who have committed to complying with the valid data protection standards, or
- to third parties, who have been contacted to provide your requested services (e.g. foreign booking procedures of any
kind). Should it not be possible to comply with European data protection standards – for instance because in specific cases standard contractual clauses, arrangements or certifications can’t be guaranteed – then we will notify you in a timely manner, and will obtain the necessary permission from you. For more information please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org
You can request access to your personal data, saved by us, at any time and free of charge. As the person concerned, you have a right to retraction, information, deletion, correction and restriction of your personal data, provided we are not bound by a statutory requirement to preserve these records.
For more information regarding your rights as the person concerned, please contact us under email@example.com We are happy to help. The Austrian Data Protection Authority (DSB) Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna is responsible for complaints, as the relevant regulatory authority.
We have implemented organisational and technical protective measures in places which we continually evaluate and adapt where necessary, to protect your personal data which is saved and processed by us.
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time to adapt to new developments. The new version is valid from date of publication on our website. The current version of the privacy statement can be viewed on our website via www.be-inventive.at our imprint via www.be-inventive.at